The DNRE Intelligent Duct smoke detector senses airflow speeds ranging from 0.5 -20meters per second with proven System Sensor precision. It improves false alarm immunity (with plug-in sensor head); detect smoke even in the harshest duct applications; broadens operating temperature (-20ºC to 70ºC) and humidity (0-95 percent non-condensing) ranges; simplifies installation, saving your time and money.
The improved cover design, with the integrated the low-flow feature, isolates the sensor head from the low-flow technology for simple maintenance.
- Integrated low-flow technology
- Air velocity: from 0.5 m/s to 20.3 m/sec
- Superb false alarm immunity with the latest sensor technology
- Broader ranges for operating temperature (-20ºC to 70ºC) and humidity (0% to 95% non-condensing)
- Built-in short circuit protection from wiring errors
- Clear cover for convenient visual inspection
- Versatile mounting options in square or rectangular configuration
- Patented sampling tube installs from front or back of the detector with no tools required
- Easy and quick mounting to round or rectangular ducts of 0.3 m to 3.7 m wide
- Fitted with base for Intelligent detectors S200 range
- Housing to accommodate relay module
- Cover tamper signal